[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
Web Store Hosting - VSTORE.ca User Community Support Forum • View topic - product image not showing

product image not showing

Questions and answers about using the vSTORE.ca web-based page editor tool to create custom web pages.

Moderator: Moderators

product image not showing

Postby brewstec » Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:09 am

The image for item HHTDT] will not appear on the item description page.It shows on the home page in the new items. It appears in the category product list but not on the item details page.I have checked the size and tried uploading from the server and my pc but still nothing. Any Ideas?

Thank
brewstec

Re: product image not showing

Postby mark » Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:11 pm

Hi

The problem was caused by the apostrophe in the word Don't in the product name. I have removed this and it now reads Dont. The image is now displaying.

The same issue is happening in the product If you can't Run w/the Big Hoggs stay on the porch. Remove the ' from the word can't and it will work properly.

Thanks
mark
VSTORE.ca Staff Member

Re: product image not showing

Postby brewstec » Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:39 pm

Oh thats right forgot about that hadn't had it happen in a while.

Thank
brewstec

Return to Store Page Editor