[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
Web Store Hosting - VSTORE.ca User Community Support Forum • View topic - Easy Populate

Easy Populate

Questions and answers about using the vSTORE.ca web-based store administration tool. Topics include store configuration, category management, billing, shipping, localization, taxes, etc...

Moderator: Moderators

Easy Populate

Postby KPauto » Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:33 am

I'm having another go at working this out and I'm stuck at the first hurdle!

I can't even download the file to edit - "Download Complete tab-delimited .txt file to edit"

The page just keeps timing out. Is this happening for anyone else or am i doing something wrong?
http://www.kpautomotive.co.uk - car accesseories, styling, tuning and rally parts
KPauto

Re: Easy Populate

Postby brewstec » Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:04 am

I don't use the easy populate, I find it to take more time than just adding one item at a time. To many things to have get perfect to make it worth the while. I tried it out and finally stopped trying to run it. I never got the file to go. Lately it seems to take forever to do somethings. I'll try a few more times amd see what I get.
brewstec

Re: Easy Populate

Postby brewstec » Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:18 am

Ok. I reset the store cache and the download finally ran. It still took a while to do but it did run. Try doing a couple of smaller files first like a custom description and wejght file or something. It may be the amount of products there are to download. thats all I got for now.

Chris
brewstec

Return to Store Administration