[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
Web Store Hosting - VSTORE.ca User Community Support Forum • View topic - Where do I find the list of phone # for tech support

Where do I find the list of phone # for tech support

Herein lies some of the most asked questions we get on the Forums, Help Desk, LiveHelp, and anywhere else we may answer questions. We'll have FAQ's concerning the features of the basic and premium stores for your convenience. If you are an authority on a particular subject, don't hesitate to post what you know.

Moderator: Moderators

Where do I find the list of phone # for tech support

Postby exchange » Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:15 am

Where do I find the page that lists the support contact information for the tech support team for premium store owners. I saw it earlier and went to look at something else without bookmarking it and now I cannot find it again for the life of me. :(
exchange

Re: Where do I find the list of phone # for tech support

Postby wartimethings » Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:44 pm

Hi,

We, the staff members, usually work from home while offering support so we usually don't give out our personal numbers. You may have seen a list of skype names or email addresses, but no phone numbers.

As we only have approximately four staff members and one helper, sometimes that throws us behind. Why not get more helpers and staff members you may ask? Folks just aren't too dependable nowadays and it takes away from our time to train someone who is just interested in the perks of being a helper and doesn't fulfill his/her obligation.

Please bear with us on any help ticket, forum topic or other type of contact. We try to keep our members happy and satisfied with quick answers so that you and we can continue puttering along with what we have to do.

Dan
wartimethings
VSTORE.ca Staff Member

Postby ineverknew » Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:31 pm

I am only a helper but normally logged on to live help most evenings.

Not sure what other helpers we have but i do try and be around in the evenings during the week UK time as I also work full time.
I Never Knew I Wanted That

Board Moderator and Vstore Helper

http://www.ineverknewiwantedthat.co.uk
The Website for that perfect gift idea.
ineverknew
VSTORE.ca Helper

Postby wartimethings » Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:26 am

Psst Arthur.... you are the helper. lol

It's Sherif, Paul, Mark and myself who are the staffers and you are the only helper we have. One of these days we'll have about 50 helpers as well to help out when needed. Wouldn't that be nice?

Well, it's off to bed for me. See you all in the morning.

Dan
wartimethings
VSTORE.ca Staff Member

Return to Frequently Asked Questions