[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
Web Store Hosting - VSTORE.ca User Community Support Forum • View topic - Toolbar

Toolbar

General information about the free online store creation, administration and hosting service that does not fit into any of the other categories.

Moderator: Moderators

Toolbar

Postby richard5 » Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:01 pm

Awhile back we were allowed to download a VStore toolbar, which I had downloaded but now lost long time ago, I wasn't really trying to do my business because my supplier closed the doors. Now I have a new supplier for different products and I wanted to download the toolbar to hook in with my browser so I can keep track of my store without having to keep going to it. But the toolbar is no longer there, is there any way we can get it back?
richard5

Re: Toolbar

Postby wartimethings » Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:55 pm

The original toolbar has been discontinued. I created one for the members like yourself who like to use these type things. I created one for my businesses as well and use mine all of the time. I'll see if I can find the link to the VSTORE one.
wartimethings
VSTORE.ca Staff Member

Postby richard5 » Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:01 pm

Thanks Dan. Got it installed. :lol:
richard5

Postby richard5 » Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:34 pm

Yep, works fine. Now I am going to get me some shuteye, or try to. Got to work the Graveyard shift, ugh, hate working Graveyards. Rather work at home, then I can sit here in my long johns and work on my store. :lol:
richard5

Return to General Information