[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
Web Store Hosting - VSTORE.ca User Community Support Forum • View topic - Staff meeting changed...

Staff meeting changed...

This section will be devoted to the Affiliate Programs we have to offer in VSTORE.ca. Post about your affiliate program to get others to join up and join other's affiliate program. Get paid for directing customers to someone's website or obtain sales through click-throughs from someone's website. This section will be hosted by Dan (wartimethings).

Moderator: Moderators

Staff meeting changed...

Postby wartimethings » Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:57 pm

Hi folks,

Just wanted to let you know that our Staff Meeting has been changed from today, November 20, 2010 to November 27, 2010 due to a couple of deaths in my wife's family and the time for grieving.

If you have any suggestions, comments, or otherwise related issues you would like for us to bring up in our meetings, let me know here so I can request it be placed on the agenda for the meetings.

Thanks. Our members are the best.

Dan
wartimethings
VSTORE.ca Staff Member

Re: Staff meeting changed...

Postby KPauto » Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:12 pm

i'm sorry to hear of your losses Dan.. my thoughts are with you and your family :(
http://www.kpautomotive.co.uk - car accesseories, styling, tuning and rally parts
KPauto

Re: Staff meeting changed...

Postby wartimethings » Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:08 pm

Thank you very much Kerry. Hopefully it will all turn back up so that the world will be right again.

My wife thanks you very much as well.

Sincerely,

Dan
wartimethings
VSTORE.ca Staff Member

Return to Affiliate Programs