[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
Web Store Hosting - VSTORE.ca User Community Support Forum • View topic - Let's get busy with our affiliate programs...

Let's get busy with our affiliate programs...

This section will be devoted to the Affiliate Programs we have to offer in VSTORE.ca. Post about your affiliate program to get others to join up and join other's affiliate program. Get paid for directing customers to someone's website or obtain sales through click-throughs from someone's website. This section will be hosted by Dan (wartimethings).

Moderator: Moderators

Let's get busy with our affiliate programs...

Postby wartimethings » Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:06 pm

All right ladies and gentlemen,

I know this has been long in waiting but we've had quite a bit on our plate lately.

I know that we still have our plates full this holiday season but what better time can you think of to generate sales from each other's websites?

Let's start trading reciprocal links for the holidays. I'll be willing to join anyone who has a VSTORE.ca store with the affiliate program active within their store. I will place one of your affiliate links on my affiliate page of my website. I receive pretty decent traffic and it's getting busier this time of season. So sign up for my affiliate program and we'll trade some links.

Thanks for the interest.

Dan
wartimethings
VSTORE.ca Staff Member

Re: Let's get busy with our affiliate programs...

Postby StairwayOfLife » Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:38 pm

I joined the programme but you don't exactly earn very much do you. 0.30 for each sign up :shock:
Yasmin x

Stairway Of Life
Therapy&Beauty
StairwayOfLife

Re: Let's get busy with our affiliate programs...

Postby waynemcdaniel » Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:12 pm

I think it's more if they go premium, I might be wrong. But if you think about it, since Free Stores only make money bad add revenue which don't not give out tons of money in general... So... Though though it's not large amounts, you're making money on a product that does not cost others.
Wayne McDaniel
VSTORE.ca Community Staff
waynemcdaniel
VSTORE.ca Staff Member

Return to Affiliate Programs