[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
Web Store Hosting - VSTORE.ca User Community Support Forum • View topic - FIXED! Viewing order info

FIXED! Viewing order info

Post any problems you are experiencing here. We will try to address the issue and offer a suggested fix or an alternative until the issue can be resolved.

Moderator: Moderators

FIXED! Viewing order info

Postby KPauto » Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:24 pm

I can't seem to view my orders (new and old ones)

I keep getting the following error message:

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ' last_modified from orders where orders_id = '853'' at line 1

select customers_name, customers_company, customers_street_address, customers_suburb, customers_city, customers_postcode, customers_state, customers_country, customers_telephone, customers_email_address, customers_address_format_id, delivery_name, delivery_company, delivery_street_address, delivery_suburb, delivery_city, delivery_postcode, delivery_state, delivery_country, delivery_address_format_id, billing_name, billing_company, billing_street_address, billing_suburb, billing_city, billing_postcode, billing_state, billing_country, billing_address_format_id, payment_method, cc_type, cc_owner, cc_number, cvv_number, cc_expires, currency, currency_value, date_purchased, orders_status,, last_modified from orders where orders_id = '853'

[TEP STOP]

it was fine an hour ago. I get the same message when using firefox, explorer and chrome. Any ideas?
http://www.kpautomotive.co.uk - car accesseories, styling, tuning and rally parts
KPauto

Re: FIXED! Viewing order info

Postby KPauto » Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:05 am

This has been fixed now. Thanks Vstore :)
http://www.kpautomotive.co.uk - car accesseories, styling, tuning and rally parts
KPauto

Return to Report an Issue