[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
Web Store Hosting - VSTORE.ca User Community Support Forum • View topic - Google doesn't seem to like vstore

Google doesn't seem to like vstore

Questions and answers on managing your account information, changing your password, logging in and out and other related topics.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Google doesn't seem to like vstore

Postby richard5 » Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:41 am

My wifes as well, she wants me to get a wolf for a pet, lol. This apartment is to small, lol
richard5

Postby richard5 » Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:44 am

Speaking of Blankie, I think you may want to make sure you or your supplier has that in stock, I think she may want to order it in about 3 weeks, gots to pay bills first. 8)
richard5

Postby richard5 » Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:46 pm

Wives, what can you say, you can live with them and you can't live without them, lol
:lol: :wink:
richard5

Postby brewstec » Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:54 pm

Wives can add or detract I guess the same goes for the hubbys as well. I guess thats why I've been divorced for 18 years. Never again. If you need a blanket let me know. I'll have to make arrangements to send to europe. At least I think thats where your from but I've been wrong before.
brewstec

Postby richard5 » Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:10 pm

:) nope, East Coast, Evergreen State-Washington lol
Yeh us guys can be detracting most times lol as well as distracting lol This is wife number 3, and she says I am the biggest pain in her tush, lol
richard5

Postby brewstec » Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:26 pm

In the good old USA. I thought for sure you were in the UK my mistake. I'm not sure if you need or are looking or perhaps use one of my suppliers.If your looking for more self defense and security camera stuff let me know and I'll give you my email so you can contact me and I'll send the info back.You might already know but then again. Third Mrs. ouch I was done after one.
brewstec

Postby richard5 » Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:33 pm

I decided to peek at your website, wife was sitting next to me, she loves Harley's (as do I,just can't afford it), She took over to look at your site and saw the wolf blanket now she wants it, says its cheaper then the place up the street, and it would fit our bed.
richard5

Postby richard5 » Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:39 pm

I may want to take you up on your offer though, I am running out of stuff that my supplier has other then Blowguns, Ammo for it, Throwing Stars, and Knives all of which I don't want to stock here, one its against the TOS and two PayPal would suspend my account, they classify those as weapons lol.
richard5

Postby brewstec » Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:51 pm

I have sold pepper spray and stun guns before thru paypal before I guess I've been lucky no errors. I have a paypal debit card so I don't need to use them directly to get stuff. I'll send you a private message with the URL of the address and if you see something on my site and I'll get it for you at cost.
brewstec

Postby richard5 » Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:58 pm

Thanks Chris, but you are in business to make money and I don't want to feel like I am taking advantage of ya. But if there are other suppliers that sells either Self Defense products or Surveillance Cameras other then what I have I will look at them :o :D :lol: :wink:
richard5

Previous

Return to Account Management