[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
Web Store Hosting - VSTORE.ca User Community Support Forum • View topic - The More I learn........

The More I learn........

Talk about non VSTORE.ca related items, getting to know people etc.
Please keep it polite and legal at all times

Moderator: Moderators

The More I learn........

Postby brewstec » Fri May 04, 2012 7:44 am

It's amazing how the more I learn about website building and programming etc the more I don't want to know. If anyone reads this that doesn't belong to vstore may want to at least consider it. you can certainly get cheaper hosting but unless you have a firm grasp on using FTP accounts and know html a bit better than OK it will take you a while to get a website together that somewhat resembles a functioning website. Which leads me to a question that I alreday know the answer to. Does vstore only have those specials on hosting during the holidays.

Chris
brewstec

Return to Chit Chat