[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
Web Store Hosting - VSTORE.ca User Community Support Forum • View topic - Isn't It Time

Isn't It Time

Need help or advice, then post a message here.

Moderator: Moderators

Isn't It Time

Postby brewstec » Fri May 04, 2012 5:54 pm

Considering I was the last one who commented on this topic it's only fitting that I start a new.I hadn't looked at the auction site since I wrote in this last year at least I don't remember if I did. I took a look and saw a pitiful site. What once had a good chance to go somewhere is not like a ghost town waiting to be told its dead. I would say its being a burden on the support staff but there announcements there from 5 years ago.

With many things that would like to be added or improved with the hosting aspect of vstore. Is it worth just taking it down and saving the server space and perhaps freeing up resources that may be put towards the hosting.

I'm just a good old boy and I don't know if having the auction site up or not makes a difference but I thought I would throw in my nickels worth.

Chris
brewstec

Return to Auction Information/Support