[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
Web Store Hosting - VSTORE.ca User Community Support Forum • View topic - Bringing our wholesalers and retailers together...

Bringing our wholesalers and retailers together...

Discuss wholesale and retail resources and where to find your products to sell

Moderator: Moderators

Bringing our wholesalers and retailers together...

Postby wartimethings » Fri Apr 14, 2006 6:44 pm

Hi everyone,

This is a new category we are building to help all of the customers of vstore.
If you are a wholesale and/or dropship company who offers services to other companies through a vstore website, please contact us so we may add you to our list of wholesalers. We are working to bring our wholesale/dropship companies together online with our new and existing retailers who need a new supplier.

This way we can all work together and build a more harmonic vstore community.

Please understand... Retailers are NOT required to use our wholesale companies but we want you to feel comfortable and safe with the knowledge that you can have a company within our community who can supply your needs.

Wholesale companies are NOT required to participate in this endeavor. We do feel that it would benefit all customers all of the way around.

I'm going to start a new post for a list of the wholesalers. The format will be inside of the post. You can list yourself and your company if you are a wholesaler and/or dropshipper. Just follow my lead.

Please let me know if there is anything we can do which will benefit everyone regarding this category.

Dan
wartimethings
VSTORE.ca Staff Member

Postby glittlepaws » Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:53 am

Hi Dan

I sell small wholesale lots of pet supplies.

We are still adding more to this part of our site.I am a little slow at this what with the Halloween sales here and on ebay (over $1100.00 in sales for last 60 days)and sales starting for the xmass season, and working full time.If any vStore customer are interested most of the products in our store can be sold in lots and we will be offering drop shipping in the near future,hopefully by this spring.

Hope this helps and I went about this the right way.
Littlepaws Pet Supply
Discount pet supplies
Wholesale lots for reselles.
glittlepaws

Return to Bringing Businesses Together