[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
Web Store Hosting - VSTORE.ca User Community Support Forum • View topic - sales are growing day by day

sales are growing day by day

Discuss business articles apart from Vstore and how to implement it into your store. Such as, help for new ones to business, determine a profit margin, and discuss what store owners can do to become successful. --Hosted by Dan (wartimethings.com)

Moderator: Moderators

sales are growing day by day

Postby ineverknew » Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:39 pm

sorry have not been on here much recently but my amazon sales have gone through the roof which is brilliant news. Anyway onwards and upwards. I have gone from an average of 1 order a week before amazon to 5 a day once started on amazon then went up to around 10 - 15 a day and is now at 20 - 30 average a day orders mostly on amazon but occasionally on the website as well.

I am totally amazed by how many sales amazon is generating for me and hope the sales will continue after christmas.

I am obviously doing something right.
I Never Knew I Wanted That

Board Moderator and Vstore Helper

http://www.ineverknewiwantedthat.co.uk
The Website for that perfect gift idea.
ineverknew
VSTORE.ca Helper

Return to About Business