[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
Web Store Hosting - VSTORE.ca User Community Support Forum • View topic - For Products to sell?

For Products to sell?

Free Sites and Software. Please test all items and links before posting them.

Moderator: Moderators

For Products to sell?

Postby richard5 » Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:50 am

Ok, I found an online company that claims to dropship products for the US and the UK, the site www.productsourcing.com. they have a basic package that you can use for free, you can get over 30,000+ and if you wish to view more products they have an upgrade package that is $39.95 USD and with that you can also push the item(s) to E-Bay if you have an E-Bay Account, Store or Pro Store. Not sure about it, looks new to me but if anyone is interested to check it out. I signed up to see if they have any relative products that I can use, so far what they do have is not to shabby, shame I am a member of a lot of the suppliers that they use, lol :D :lol: but I just posted the addy if anyone else cares to use them. Have a great Day!
richard5

Re: For Products to sell?

Postby wartimethings » Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:24 am

Hi Richard,

I had investigated the same company as a potential supplier for our members. The only problem I saw with them was they didn't address concerns quickly or didn't respond at all. They are actually owned by the same company which operates that large outsource company a lot of folks use on ebay. Starts with a d or something. Darby? Donkey Kong? Dum dee dum dum dummmmmm!

Overall, from what I saw was a decent delivery system for selling products online. They provided enough information and a pretty good sized inventory to keep you busy for a while. Now, I never actually ordered from these folks so I don't know what their turnaround is or how they handle things directly. It was a preliminary investigation but never amounted to anything. I'm very picky about who I turn on to our members only because I don't want it to be seen as an endorsement from VSTORE or myself.

Anything you can add about any experience you've had with them?
wartimethings
VSTORE.ca Staff Member

Postby richard5 » Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:28 am

Not yet Dan, the only thing I didn't like though is when I created an account the first thing was that they ask me for my CC information, even though it is suppose to be a free account, I did not upgrade to their premium account, I was investigating it as well. I will look to see what they have for myself though and maybe order something to see what the turnaround it. I think on the other one was D.H. Gate, at least they did not ask me for my CC info off the bat, they basically have the same products but they are based out of China.
richard5

Postby wartimethings » Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:19 pm

Dropshipper in China? The Chinese folks are great but you may want to be cautious about sending any unsecured payments to someone out of country. Even if it is secure on your end. Not saying that everyone who is not American will try to shaft us, but with any company, nationally or internationally, you have to do your homework first. As you would know.

Me... I'm glad I found my supplier and they found me. They love me and I love them (until they screw up) and we've got a happy relationship. I would wish that on anyone and their supplier.

Dan
wartimethings
VSTORE.ca Staff Member

Return to Freebies