[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
Web Store Hosting - VSTORE.ca User Community Support Forum • View topic - No Traffic - No Sales

No Traffic - No Sales

New features, outage information, and general public announcements

Moderator: Moderators

No Traffic - No Sales

Postby jannah » Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:11 am

There has been hardly any traffic since Google dropped Google Product Search.

Anyone else experienced this?
jannah

Re: No Traffic - No Sales

Postby brewstec » Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:58 am

I always had a problem with getting my products into google base so it hasn't impacted me as much as it might others.

Chris
brewstec

Postby KPauto » Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:28 am

has it been stopped? I can still access google base and search for products
http://www.kpautomotive.co.uk - car accesseories, styling, tuning and rally parts
KPauto

Postby brewstec » Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:12 pm

Yes it was supposed to stop. Google has gone the way of ppc for shopping like shopzilla etc. At some point I'm sure access will be gone if your still looking for the google base listings.
brewstec

Return to VSTORE.ca Announcements